- This event has passed.
Governor’s Small Business Webinar Series: Business Strategy for an Evolving Future
May 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As our state’s economy begins to reopen, many businesses are adapting their strategy to cope with uncertainty ahead. This webinar will assist small businesses and entrepreneurs develop business strategies and solutions to navigate evolving situations. Join us as we bring together the leading COVID-19 support experts to offer advice and answer questions on available resources and programs.
The agenda will include:
- Update on state and federal resources and programs
- Information on both financial and non-financial support
- Live Q&A with the expert panel
The expert panel will include:
- Adriana Cruz, Executive Director, Governor’s Economic Development & Tourism Office; Member of the Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas
- Aaron Demerson, Commissioner Representing Employers, Texas Workforce Commission
- Justin Crossie, Regional Administrator, South Central Region, U.S. Small Business Administration